When your school purchases a licence for a Yenka product, we'll send an email containing a 16-digit Serial Number for each product you've purchased.
There are four steps to set up your licence:
- First, you will need a Yenka account:
- In your account, enter your 16-digit digit Serial Number.
- We'll send another e-mail confirming the registration of this Serial Number.
- In this email, you will find a 12-digit Activation Key. You can also view your activation Key here.
- If you have additional Serial Numbers, repeat this process from step 2 before installing Yenka on your computer. Each time you register a new Serial Number, we'll send you an e-mail containing updated Activation Key.
- When you've registered all of your 16-digit Serial Numbers, download Yenka and install it on your computer.
- There's only one Yenka installer, which covers all of our Yenka products.
- Once you've installed Yenka, follow our Activation Instructions to activate your new licence.