- > Products
Yenka is a range of simulation and modelling software, designed specifically for use by schools and their students.
If you're using one of our older titles, you can upgrade to the equivalent Yenka version.
A complete simulator for electronic design. It covers...
- Electronics — design and simulate circuits using over 150 types of component, testing and refining your design as you work.
- PCB design — convert your circuits into 3D PCB simulations, whose layouts can be exported for manufacture.
- PIC programming — program simulated PIC or PICAXE chips using simple flowcharts, before exporting to chips.
- Mechanisms — experiment with a range of mechanical inputs and outputs, in full 3D.
A range of virtual labs that let you simulate physics and chemistry experiments safely and easily.
- Electricity and Magnetism - simulate power generation and transmission, and analogue electrical circuits.
- Light and Sound - experiment with sound, water and light waves, and ray diagrams.
- Force and Motion - investigate projectiles, oscillations, gravity and motion.
- Electrochemistry - experiment with electrolysis, using a range of electrodes and solutions.
- Inorganic & physical chemistry - simulate reactions safely and easily with over 100 chemicals.
A colourful mathematical modelling tool, which lets you experiment with statistics, probability, 3D shapes and coordinates.
- 3D Shapes — investigate 3D shapes easily, fold and unfold nets, and measure properties.
- Statistics — experiment with statistics and probability, using tools that include 3D games and a line-up of people.
- Coordinates - learn about 2D and 3D coordinates, with customisable games.
Innovative tools to introduce programming: control animated characters using flowchart programs, and learn about loops, functions and variables.
- Sequences - introduce computer programming by controlling 3D dancing characters.
- Programming - control on-screen animations and 3D characters with a wide range of flowchart commands.
- Other software and hardware products from Sumdog, the company behind Yenka.