If you need more information, or if your question isn't answered here, please contact us.
A: Yes - you can try any of our Yenka products free for 15 days.
A: Currently, our prices are all one-off payments. Once you've paid, the software is yours to keep, and you don't need to keep paying subscriptions.
A: Yes, we have both Mac and Windows versions. Here are the system requirements.
A: When buy a new Yenka product for your school, you will receive a 16-digit serial number. Next, you should:
- Register this 16-digit serial number and school details. Once the registration is complete, you'll receive a 12-digit Activation Key, which can be used to activate the software.
- Download and install the Yenka software on any computers where you plan to use it.
- On each computer, activate the software using your 12-digit activation key. Your licence will then be downloaded, unlocking the licensed areas of the software.
If you plan to use Yenka on more than a handful of computers, we also have network installers.
- Find out more about purchasing Yenka
- Read about our Yenka products
- Try Yenka free at school
- Use Yenka free at home
If you need more information or you cannot find an answer to your question here, please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.