We have several Yenka products which cover science. If you're using more than one of them, they work seamlessly together - sharing one user interface; if you use all of them, they will cover the same areas as found in our earlier simulators Crocodile Physics and Crocodile Chemistry.
At home, you can use them all free of charge.
At school, you can buy them individually, but you can also can save money by buying them together, as the "Yenka Science bundle".
- Yenka's electrochemistry simulation - Experiment with electrolysis, using a range of electrodes and solutions.
- Inorganic & physical chemistry simulation - Simulate reactions safely and easily with over 100 chemicals.
- Yenka Light and Sound - Experiment with sound, water and light waves, and ray diagrams.
- Yenka Motion - Investigate projectiles, oscillations, gravity and motion.
- Yenka Electricity and Magnetism - Simulate power generation and transmission, and analogue electrical circuits.
- Yenka Electronics - Design and simulate circuits using over 150 types of digital and analogue components, testing and refining your design as you work.
If you don't need to teach electronics, you can also buy the Yenka Science bundle without this product.